Polydrill Leaders in the field of occupational accident prevention have concluded that there are specific reasons why accident occurs. This could only be possible after several years of investigating accidents and research during live field operations. What was found to be true that worker safety is dependent on worker behaviour and human factors. This is why the ten safety rules were brought into practice while some of you may have heard them before, they are worth repeating:
1. STAY ATTENTIVE – STAY ALIVE.
2. ALWAYS WEAR PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT.
3. ALWAYS USE THE DEDICATED TOOLS.
4. MASTER THE LIFTING TECHNIQUES.
5. RESPECT MACHINERY - DON'T BE A PRANKSTER AROUND MACHINERY.
6. PRACTICE GOOD HOUSEKEEPING PROCEDURES.
7. ALWAYS REPORT TO HAVE LOG OF LESSONS LEARNED.
8. FIRST AID-FIRST.
9. CO-OPERATE WITH YOUR HSE PROGRAM.
10. NEVER TAKE A CHANCE-NO SHORTCUTS.
Use of Personal Protective Equipment
are very necessary when hammering, Mixing Chemical, working in the Laboratory.
are necessary during both, Maintenance & Operation work.
is very essential while moving in Rig zone& Yard Area.
Proper (Boiler Suits) Coverall
is also important while working on duty for precautionary measures.
is a major protective wear for your feet from moving or steady Irons and Heavy/Hot machinery etc.
ALWAYS REMEMBER, That your entire Family is waiting for you back home just like the one below.
..….So Work Safely!!!!!